I was rummaging through the thousands of photos on my hard drive and I came across some interesting ones from the past year or so.
I'll attempt to remember what each one is:
- Street dancers just before they screw up a move and he hits the floor.
- Make-up artist and model; behind the scenes of the Lovers & Collaborators photo shoot.
- A random man dressed as a chicken on Pitt St Mall, Sydney. No idea..
- Very sexy shoes.
- Bubble man that yelled at me for taking photos roughly 4 minutes after taking this photo.
- Hunter Valley clouds.
- Cork board in my room.
- More shoes.
- Bloggers at last year's Australia Fashion Week, starting from left; Nicole Warne from Gary Pepper Vintage, Jess from Tuula, Em from Spin Dizzy Fall and Zanita.
- Beautiful decorations.